Iron Sunset Iron Sunset

I love a good concept and this game certainly has it. I wonder if the mechanics used can be expanded upon in future games. I'm certainly looking forward to it.

AN Escape Series #1 AN Escape Series #1

Very nice game, loved it!

Did it in 1:23 :D :D

Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

I'm not usually into this kind of thing, but this was too good to pass up. It was really good. Pixel art pumpkin carving? I like it! I especially like that you can choose the brightness of the pumpkin and the color of the flame. Loads of fun. :D :D

Ascent Ascent

I find it interesting (and potentially controversial) that the religious quotes slow the player down if you fly into them. I found that I went farther in this game trying to avoid the religious quotes. I'm not going to say anything that agrees or disagrees with the idea of the quotes slowing you down since I don't really have time (and I think it's hard to keep a clear head when people talk about religion and the like), so that said...

About the mechanics: I found it cool that you could use stars as a "boost". One thing that would've helped is that if you're on the ground, and you're getting to stars close to the ground, I think it would be more efficient to walk until you're directly under those stars and THEN lift off. I understand if you didn't want to do that, but still.

Overall, interesting game with an interesting concept.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Interesting game; I can tell you were inspired by the ancient Greek myth of Orpheus and Eurydice. Very well done! :D :D

Second Wind Second Wind

This game is very addictive, but pretty buggy.

For example, for the Druid class, even though you need mana, there is no "charge" button. And for some classes there is a "NaN" for number of potions you have, in which a potion actually kills you (although if this is intentional I understand).

Aside from that, this game is good. Some of the lines in the game are pretty funny. XD

squidly responds:

THAT'S where it's coming from!

Thank you so much, you just helped me track down the most elusive bug ever.

As for the Druid - there isn't supposed to be a charge button. He charges when he transforms :D

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

This is very addictive. Lots of quests and unlocks. Not too easy or too hard. Love the survival mode!

Thank you for an awesome game! :D :D

The Outsider The Outsider

Bravo!

You use Lovecraftian horror very well in this game.

And not only do you read chilling texts throughout the game and experience the dark ambiance, you also have to stop and think a little in order to progress.

Very well done. As a reader of H. P. Lovecraft's horror, I think you did a very good job.

Neon Guy Neon Guy

Very good concept for a game.

I especially like that switching colors changes how the Neon Guy acts.

Shmusicup Shmusicup

I love this concept.

I like that I can choose any mp3 I want and how the enemy fires bullets to the beat. 10/10, 5/5! :D :D

Tzai responds:

Thanks for the support gleegleep! Glad that you love the game!