Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

I love how surreal and dreamlike this is. And I recognize that the song at the end is sung to the tune of "Silver Bells" (good Christmas carol). :D :D As for the French lyrics, I could hear "de rien" (meaning "You're welcome") but other than that I don't know (I don't really know French). But I'm sure it has an interesting symbolic meaning.

Interesting concepts well executed. Bravo! You are very imaginative. :D :D And if you were inspired by actual dreams you've had, then double bravo!

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Very trippy.

And the really good animation and voice acting, as well as the concept, made it that way. Bravo!

death of innocents death of innocents

Pretty good for a first animation.

Good choice of background music, and I like that you put some thought into the concept behind this. The animation could be smoother and some of the effects (e.g. smoke, blood) could definitely be improved, but all in all, this is very good for a first flash. You seem to have a lot of potential as a flash artist. Keep up the good work!

Everybody Loves Megaman Everybody Loves Megaman

This was really funny.

A bit short, but the concept is really good and the animation is really good too. Great job!

Flaxington responds:

Thanks! :D I was debating whether or not I should use megaman or not.

Deadmau5 - One Trick Pony Deadmau5 - One Trick Pony

Cool!

I like how you have the stylish fonts and text animations. And you do a good job of syncing with the audio. Last but not least, good use of deadmau5's music! :D :D

ch33ks responds:

Thanks :D

Triumph des Erdbeere Triumph des Erdbeere

Truly a work of art.

I lol'd happily. Good choice of music and nice animation! *applause*

SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel

Perfect, I say.

I applaud you. Nice music and story. :D :D

Tribute to Billy Mays Tribute to Billy Mays

RIP Billy Mays

Billy Mays, I'm glad to say I have not only watched and enjoyed your Orange Glo commercial, but I actually have Orange Glo. Thank you for all your awesome commercials. You are missed down here on Earth.

Burning Gundam v.s Barney Burning Gundam v.s Barney

Awesome!

I like how smoothly the animation flowed!

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

*applauds*

Very original story. I think the ending was the best (and the saddest) part.