Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

I love how surreal and dreamlike this is. And I recognize that the song at the end is sung to the tune of "Silver Bells" (good Christmas carol). :D :D As for the French lyrics, I could hear "de rien" (meaning "You're welcome") but other than that I don't know (I don't really know French). But I'm sure it has an interesting symbolic meaning.

Interesting concepts well executed. Bravo! You are very imaginative. :D :D And if you were inspired by actual dreams you've had, then double bravo!

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Very trippy.

And the really good animation and voice acting, as well as the concept, made it that way. Bravo!

death of innocents death of innocents

Pretty good for a first animation.

Good choice of background music, and I like that you put some thought into the concept behind this. The animation could be smoother and some of the effects (e.g. smoke, blood) could definitely be improved, but all in all, this is very good for a first flash. You seem to have a lot of potential as a flash artist. Keep up the good work!

Iron Sunset Iron Sunset

I love a good concept and this game certainly has it. I wonder if the mechanics used can be expanded upon in future games. I'm certainly looking forward to it.

AN Escape Series #1 AN Escape Series #1

Very nice game, loved it!

Did it in 1:23 :D :D

Carve n' Share Carve n' Share

I'm not usually into this kind of thing, but this was too good to pass up. It was really good. Pixel art pumpkin carving? I like it! I especially like that you can choose the brightness of the pumpkin and the color of the flame. Loads of fun. :D :D

Zos OST - Meztla Zos OST - Meztla

I liked hearing this in "Zos"! This track in particular is probably my favorite because it's so mysterious. Bravo!

wandschrank responds:

Thanks a lot! :)

Horror Ambience Horror Ambience

You did a really good job with the creepy ambience. 5/5! :D :D

Ravaged By Demons Ravaged By Demons

The beginning was really creepy, and the things the demons were saying (especially the "Master") gave the feeling that something really bad was going to happen.

As a horror fan, I say, "Well done!"

Laphin responds:

I appreciate the feedback!! Thanks a bunch. :)

Blue Raspberry Blue Raspberry

I love your use of blues and purples in this! :D :D

plantm responds:

Thanks, this is one of my favorites personally :D

Flood elemental Flood elemental

Nice work!

I like that everything flows well in this. Also, I like the color and details you chose! :D :D

Artofinca responds:

Thanks!

Exquisite Exquisite

Very good!

I especially like how you use warmer colors that blend well together, as well as tonal contrasts.

Bythemark responds:

Thanks! That's where the post-work in GIMP really counts :)